Pages


Monday, September 6, 2010

Cute Etsy Find!

I can't get enough of Etsy! Everytime I browse their site, I always end up finding something unique and wonderful. 

Right now I'm in awe of these Custom Fingerprint Paper Cutting from Lori Danelle





I'd love to order one for each of my kids then frame them to put in their (future) rooms. I was starting to get excited until I saw that the prices range from $150-$350 for each. *Gulp* 

I don't think these are well within my budget but don't you agree that they are just beautiful? 


I don't know why but I'm big with these personalized things for my kids. Thing is, I can't fathom spending too much because these aren't exactly needs.


I found another personalized item in Etsy that I like and is wayyy cheaper. They are the Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle from  Anne Marie Gifts.
Isn't it a great idea to help the kids learn how to spell their names? These can also be used as an accent piece of furniture for the kids' (future) rooms. They start at $11.99 for single names and $19.99 for two names. Not bad at all. 


I find their interlocking name puzzles, priced at $12.99, cute as well.
These puzzles are a good idea if you're thinking of inexpensive gifts. I mean, I know I'd be happy to receive them as a present for my kids. Wouldn't you?

No comments: