Pages


Thursday, September 30, 2010

39 Weeks And STILL Pregnant

Yep, our little girl doesn't feel like coming out to greet the world just yet. She probably wants to make a grand entrance or she just really wants to be an October baby. :) 

I'm so big that I feel like a hippo and I'm so heavy that I'm waddling like a penguin. During my second pregnancy, I had to take my rings off at 5 months because my fingers (among others) were swollen. For this pregnancy, I was able to wear my rings up until last week. I think I am more than ready to deliver now na.

Most of the women I know who are supposedly due first or second week of October have already given birth, and that makes me even more impatient than ever! I'll be seeing my doctor again on Tuesday, but I really do hope that I will go into labor before then.


No comments: