Pages


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Congratulations Are In Order!

Last month, my college roommate Leanne got engaged! Her fiancé proposed to her at the Golden Gate Bridge during their San Fo vacation at sunset. How romantic is that?!?

She was caught by surprise so her reaction is priceless! I love the tears! I couldn't help but go "Awww" and get teary-eyed myself when she emailed me the pics. :) Not to mention, her almost colorless ring is simply gorgeous!! 

Congratulations Neville & Leanne! I really really really hope I can make it to your wedding next year. In the mean time, I'm glad to be of any help (via ym only) in the planning. I'm sad enough about missing Emma's wedding.

Ah, Emma & Abs! Today (10-10-10) is their wedding day! I'm soooo happy and excited for them! :) I'm a sucker for weddings so missing a very close friend's wedding is beyond agonizing for me. 
These pretty prenup shots were taken by Jayjay Lucas and styled by Feliz Diestro. Fundacion Pacita in Batanes looks so picturesque! I'd love to go there with Art one day soon. :)
I'm supposed to be in Laguna today as her Matron-of-Honor and Kaden was supposed to be their ring bearer, but I had to back out when I found out I was pregnant. Emma took it pretty well, so I've been trying my best to give all the moral support I can give through ym and emailing. Lol. :) She pretty much kept me up to speed with every detail of their wedding and I almost feel like I'm there, too. But I'm not! :( So I'm just going to wait for their AVP and official pictures to be posted.

Congratulations to both my Residencia roommies, Emma & Leanne! :) Here's to a lifetime of happiness! 

Lots of love,

No comments: