Pages


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Long Time

I haven't updated my blog in a bit. Now that my three kids are back in Zamboanga with my parents, one would think I have all the idle time in my hands to blog all I want, but I've been unusually lazy lately!

I miss the kids like crazy and I think of them every waking moment. I even cried on the day they left (I get especially teary when I look at Amber's empty crib) but I quickly realized that I also need this time for myself. So for now, I'm savoring my short "me" time and some much desired needed private time with the husband. ♥

The past few weeks before the kids left with my parents have been especially busy because my brother was here. So we were all over the place doing touristy stuff. I miss having them all here in Dubai. 

Will update soon.

No comments: